Apple has released the latest mobile operating system iOS 6.1 software update.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- LTE support for more carriers (complete list of supported carriers at www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/)
- Purchase movie tickets through Fandango with Siri (USA only)
- iTunes Match subscribers can now download individual songs from iCloud
- New button to reset the Advertising Identifier
- Bigger ‘Report a Problem’ button on Maps
- New Lock-Screen Music Controls
This update also contains security content updates which is first noticed after the software update whereby user is asked to fill up 3 security questions with answers. Details of the security updates can be accessed here.
- iPhone 3GS and later
- iPad 2 and later
- iPod touch 4th generation and later
How To Update?
You can update your iOS devices wirelessly or through a USB connection to a Mac or PC running the iTunes software. Updating wirelessly through Wi-Fi connection is highly recommended as it is easier and more straight forward.
Tap or Click here for a Step-by-Step Guide on How To Update your iOS Devices from Apple Support.
You are strongly encouraged to update your iOS devices to iOS 6.1 to enjoy a better and safer Apple iOS experience.