Since the founding of iPad Club Malaysia back in year 2010, we have strongly insisted that we do not support nor encourage jailbreaking of the iPad or other iOS devices. iPad Club Malaysia does not allow discussions of jailbreak related topics on our Facebook page nor have we shared any Jailbreak related articles. We are [...]
Archive | iPad Club Malaysia RSS feed for this section
We all know that our iPad and iPhone would never be what they are without all those wonderful apps in the Apple App Store. It is these apps that change the way we live our lives. Flipboard is the app that forever change the way how I discover new contents to read from the internet. [...]
TS-Case for iPad Mini, New iPad and iPhone 5 were first introduced in early December 2012. These are high quality genuine leather cases offered on iPad Club Malaysia Store. Since the product launch in Malaysia, we immediately got strong response and interest from our readers, members, friends and family. In this article, we are going [...]
iPad Club Malaysia has recently partner with TS-Case from China to sell TS-Case for iPad Mini, New iPad and iPhone 5 in Malaysia. TS-Case is a premium brand in China where they manufacture and supply high quality case for iPad Mini, iPad 2, New iPad, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. To celebrate the launch of [...]
The late Steve Jobs called the iPad “Magical and Revolutionary”. We all know the magical experience the iPad has brought to us since the first time we powered one up, but do you know that a lot of magicians have performed iPad Magic Shows since the introduction of the magical device? We know everyone loves [...]
When the rumour of a supposed “Mini” tablet was all over the tech world, i was actually septical if Apple would really produce one. Even the late Steve Jobs ranted about it ever happening. He was even qouted as saying ”The reason we won’t make a 7″ tablet isn’t because we don’t want to hit a [...]
We got an iPad Mini today from a friend who live and work in Singapore. It is a Black 32GB Wi-Fi only model which cost us SGD578 or about RM1450. Without wasting time, we did a video of the unboxing process as well as a quick overview of using the iPad Mini to do some [...]
- Konstantinos: thank you that was helpful, what happens when the ...
- samsungbodoh: nipuu...
- Tony: Cheras clans ...
- iPad Club Malaysia: You're most welcomed. :)...
- iPad Club Malaysia: Wonderful news!! So it arrived ON TIME despite the...
- First 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- Next 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- How to Register and Check iPad Warranty?
- Do You Need A Screen Protector For Your iPad?
- How To Maintain iPad Battery Life and Lifespan?
- How to Speed Up Your Slow iPad in 5 Simple Steps?
- How To Check And Track Apple Online Store Order?
- iPad Mini or iPad 4?
- iPad Mini: Our Complete Guide
- iPhone 5: Our Complete Guide