Not long ago, Apple introduced a new product – the EarPods, which is an earphone designed to fit in every human ears and for a better audio quality with a completely redesigned drivers. The new design overcomes issues that older generation of Apple Earphones is suffering. Apple spent three years on designing these earphones and [...]
Archive | How-To RSS feed for this section
You received an iMessage (or SMS) on your iPad or iPhone but you choose to ignore it for the moment as you are probably working on something else. About 2 minutes later, you hear another alert from your iPad or iPhone, thinking that it is another message that just came in but when you look [...]
It happens rarely but this can be handy if your iPad freezes someday. It’s kind of like first aid for an iPad. Works on iPhone too. When your iPad does not response to you no matter what you do to it, here’s what to do. Step 1 Press and Hold The Home Button and the [...]
Ever wondered which iPad Model are you holding right now? Is it an iPad 3 or is it iPad 4? Both of them looked the same. So, how can you differentiate them? This is specially important if you’re buying a second hand iPad from some strangers. You want to know if the iPad they are [...]
Whether you have just ordered an Apple iPad Mini, New iPad, iPhone 5, MacBook Pro or iMac directly from Apple Online Store, I am sure you are eager to know what is the delivery status of your recent order and when will it arrive at your door step. Check and Track Apple Online Store Order [...]
Whether you have just bought a new iPad from Apple Online Store or Apple Authorised Reseller, or you have recently purchased a second hand iPad from a random person, it is always important to register and check your iPad warranty period (of course if you have purchased a second hand unit, you do not need [...]
Many iPad and iPhone owners like myself have always wondered about this but are often too lazy to find out, how to maintain iPad and iPhone battery life and lifespan? In this article, I will list down everything you need to know about your iPad and iPhone battery, from proper charging method to ways to [...]
- Konstantinos: thank you that was helpful, what happens when the ...
- samsungbodoh: nipuu...
- Tony: Cheras clans ...
- iPad Club Malaysia: You're most welcomed. :)...
- iPad Club Malaysia: Wonderful news!! So it arrived ON TIME despite the...
- First 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- Next 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- How to Register and Check iPad Warranty?
- Do You Need A Screen Protector For Your iPad?
- How To Maintain iPad Battery Life and Lifespan?
- How to Speed Up Your Slow iPad in 5 Simple Steps?
- How To Check And Track Apple Online Store Order?
- iPad Mini or iPad 4?
- iPad Mini: Our Complete Guide
- iPhone 5: Our Complete Guide