The iPad requires only two wallpapers, one for the Lock Screen and the other for the Home Screen. These are the screens that somehow represents our personality and our iPad. These are also the screens that we will look at first whenever we turn on that iPad display. In this article, we recommend top 4 [...]
Archive | Lifestyle RSS feed for this section
The new iPad comes with a breathtaking Retina Display, a display that’s 10x better than an HDTV that you might have in your home. While it’s still relatively new on the scene, there hasn’t been enough iPad apps that has been optimized for the Retina Display, including these. However, we have scouted some of the [...]
- Konstantinos: thank you that was helpful, what happens when the ...
- samsungbodoh: nipuu...
- Tony: Cheras clans ...
- iPad Club Malaysia: You're most welcomed. :)...
- iPad Club Malaysia: Wonderful news!! So it arrived ON TIME despite the...
- First 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- Next 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- How to Register and Check iPad Warranty?
- Do You Need A Screen Protector For Your iPad?
- How To Maintain iPad Battery Life and Lifespan?
- How to Speed Up Your Slow iPad in 5 Simple Steps?
- How To Check And Track Apple Online Store Order?
- iPad Mini or iPad 4?
- iPad Mini: Our Complete Guide
- iPhone 5: Our Complete Guide