iPad is commonly used as a content consuming device, where we browse the internet, read news and emails, watch videos and movies, listen to musics and enjoy photos with it. Also, some of us use the iPad as a content creating device, where we create artworks, digital paintings, video clips, musics and edit photos with [...]
Archive | Utilities RSS feed for this section
The new iPad comes with a breathtaking Retina Display, a display that’s 10x better than an HDTV that you might have in your home. While it’s still relatively new on the scene, there hasn’t been enough iPad apps that has been optimized for the Retina Display, including these. However, we have scouted some of the [...]
Ever tried finding a way to transfer photos from your iPad Album back to your PC? Emailing? Yes, that was the alternative i supposed most of you were thinking. Today i would like to recommend a more easier & faster way to do it with this tiny app which incidentally is an iPhone app in [...]
- google: google... Google http://www.google.com......
- Konstantinos: thank you that was helpful, what happens when the ...
- samsungbodoh: nipuu...
- Tony: Cheras clans ...
- iPad Club Malaysia: You're most welcomed. :)...
- First 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- Next 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- How to Register and Check iPad Warranty?
- Do You Need A Screen Protector For Your iPad?
- How To Maintain iPad Battery Life and Lifespan?
- How to Speed Up Your Slow iPad in 5 Simple Steps?
- How To Check And Track Apple Online Store Order?
- iPad Mini or iPad 4?
- iPad Mini: Our Complete Guide
- iPhone 5: Our Complete Guide