Whether you have just ordered an Apple iPad Mini, New iPad, iPhone 5, MacBook Pro or iMac directly from Apple Online Store, I am sure you are eager to know what is the delivery status of your recent order and when will it arrive at your door step.
Check and Track Apple Online Store Order Status
To check your order status, simply go to Apple Online Store website, point your mouse cursor on the Account menu on the top right corner of the page and click the Track an Order link, as shown in the image below. You will then be asked to login with your Apple ID or enter an order number.
Modify Order Details or Cancel An Order
If your order status is still in the “Processing Order” phase, you can modify your order details. However, if the order has entered into the “Preparing For Shipment” status, you are not allowed to do so anymore.
Clicking on the “Your Account” link will allow you to perform the following tasks:
- Check the status of an order
- Track a shipment
- Cancel items
- Print an invoice
- Return items
- Change shipping or billing info for an order
- Edit gift messaging or engraving
- View order history
- Update your Apple ID email address and password
- Change your default shipping or billing info
- Update Express Checkout settings
- Manage email subscriptions