January 23, 2013 – Apple post record breaking results in Q1 FY2013. In the 13-weeks quarter, Apple posted a record quarterly revenue of US$54.5 billion and record quarterly net profit of US$13.1 billion, resulting to US$13.81 per diluted share. In last year’s 14-weeks Q1, Apple posted a revenue of US$46.3 billion and net profit of US$13.1 [...]
Tag Archives | Apple by the Numbers
A few hours ago, Apple Inc, announced it’s fourth quarter results for fiscal year 2012. The Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod maker’s profit comes short of Wall Street expectations. Apple posted quarterly revenue of US$36 billion (RM109.44 billion), and quarterly profit of US$8.2 billion (RM24.93 billion), translated to US$8.67 (RM26.36) diluted Earnings Per Share (EPS). Apple [...]
Thanks to Mashable and Sortable.com for sharing this interesting infographic about Apple today. Click here for the complete article from Mashable. With this infographic, we now see clearer how big and successful Apple is today.
- Konstantinos: thank you that was helpful, what happens when the ...
- samsungbodoh: nipuu...
- Tony: Cheras clans ...
- iPad Club Malaysia: You're most welcomed. :)...
- iPad Club Malaysia: Wonderful news!! So it arrived ON TIME despite the...
- First 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- Next 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- How to Register and Check iPad Warranty?
- Do You Need A Screen Protector For Your iPad?
- How To Maintain iPad Battery Life and Lifespan?
- How to Speed Up Your Slow iPad in 5 Simple Steps?
- How To Check And Track Apple Online Store Order?
- iPad Mini or iPad 4?
- iPad Mini: Our Complete Guide
- iPhone 5: Our Complete Guide