The iPhone 5 and iPad Mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular model) takes Nano SIM Card while the iPhone 4S and new iPad with Retina Display (Generation 3 & 4) takes Micro SIM Card. The Nano SIM card is 30% smaller and 15% thinner than the Micro SIM card and measures at 12.3 x 8.8 mm in size [...]
Tag Archives | Celcom iPhone 5
Here are a few iPhone 5 launch locations in Malaysia at midnight of 14 December 2012. DiGi iPhone 5 Launch DiGi will be officially starting the iPhone 5 sales at 12 midnight on Friday 14 December 2012 at 6 locations nationwide. Queue numbers are given out on Thursday 13 December 2012 from 9.30pm onwards at [...]
Celcom has just in a few hours ago unveiled Celcom iPhone 5 Plans to people who has earlier pre-ordered the device from them. The iPhone 5 Plans information was sent via email and we got this information from our member @keantee via Twitter. Celcom has earlier only allowed Pre-Ordering of iPhone 5 with only RM200 [...]
Celcom has earlier today started offering Pre-Order of iPhone 5 with only RM200 for all models. At the moment, both Black and White 64GB models has been sold out. Celcom is the first to offer iPhone 5 Pre-Ordering in Malaysia. With a booking fee of RM200, you must collect your device at the selected branch stated [...]
If you are looking forward to Celcom iPhone 5 plans and packages, you can now register your interest on their website Celcom.com.my. Their website have just in a few hours ago been updated to offer interested person the chance to get the latest update on Celcom iPhone 5. Celcom is the second mobile carrier in [...]
- google: google... Google http://www.google.com......
- Konstantinos: thank you that was helpful, what happens when the ...
- samsungbodoh: nipuu...
- Tony: Cheras clans ...
- iPad Club Malaysia: You're most welcomed. :)...
- First 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- Next 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- How to Register and Check iPad Warranty?
- Do You Need A Screen Protector For Your iPad?
- How To Maintain iPad Battery Life and Lifespan?
- How to Speed Up Your Slow iPad in 5 Simple Steps?
- How To Check And Track Apple Online Store Order?
- iPad Mini or iPad 4?
- iPad Mini: Our Complete Guide
- iPhone 5: Our Complete Guide