iPad Club Malaysia has recently partner with TS-Case from China to sell TS-Case for iPad Mini, New iPad and iPhone 5 in Malaysia. TS-Case is a premium brand in China where they manufacture and supply high quality case for iPad Mini, iPad 2, New iPad, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. To celebrate the launch of [...]
Tag Archives | iPad 2
Many iPad and iPhone owners like myself have always wondered about this but are often too lazy to find out, how to maintain iPad and iPhone battery life and lifespan? In this article, I will list down everything you need to know about your iPad and iPhone battery, from proper charging method to ways to [...]
Google Search iOS app for the iPad and iPhone was released sometime ago. It was somewhat a redundant app to most of us because we can do similar google search on our Safari app too. Two days ago, Google updated the iOS app, bringing a new Siri-like voice assistant to all iOS devices that have [...]
Is your iPad getting slower and slower until it starts to frustrate you? Did you noticed more and more apps are crashing on your iPad? This happens frequently to older generation iPads like mine which couldn’t even pop-up the keyboard when required for a few seconds until I simply give up and put it down. [...]
iPad is commonly used as a content consuming device, where we browse the internet, read news and emails, watch videos and movies, listen to musics and enjoy photos with it. Also, some of us use the iPad as a content creating device, where we create artworks, digital paintings, video clips, musics and edit photos with [...]
With Apple finally flipped the switch and officially opened the iTunes Store in Malaysia last week, many of us were extremely excited. Finally, it’s here!! Malaysians can now purchase musics and movies directly from the iTunes app on their iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and iTunes on Mac or PC. The iTunes App can now get [...]
You must have least expected to see a title like this on an iPad Club website. A new iPad killer? Not one but two??!! Well, every new tablets that were launched in the past few years had been called the iPad killer. But have you even wondered why everyone wants to kill the iPad and [...]
- Konstantinos: thank you that was helpful, what happens when the ...
- samsungbodoh: nipuu...
- Tony: Cheras clans ...
- iPad Club Malaysia: You're most welcomed. :)...
- iPad Club Malaysia: Wonderful news!! So it arrived ON TIME despite the...
- First 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- Next 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- How to Register and Check iPad Warranty?
- Do You Need A Screen Protector For Your iPad?
- How To Maintain iPad Battery Life and Lifespan?
- How to Speed Up Your Slow iPad in 5 Simple Steps?
- How To Check And Track Apple Online Store Order?
- iPad Mini or iPad 4?
- iPad Mini: Our Complete Guide
- iPhone 5: Our Complete Guide