September 12, 2012 was when Apple introduced the iPhone 5 to the world. 31 is the number of countries that have the iPhone 5 on sale to date. October 26, 2012 was the date when the iPhone 5 was rumoured to be launched in Malaysia. But the day has passed and iPhone 5 is still [...]
Tag Archives | LTE
iPad Mini is finally here. Announced on the 23 October 2012, iPad Mini is the latest addition to the Apple iPad product family. In this article, let us take a closer look at the new born device and hopefully it will help you in deciding if you should purchase one or not when it becomes [...]
iPad Mini, The New 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display, The New iMac were the expected new borns from Apple’s Special Event yesterday. But nobody in the world expected the iPad 4. Huh? iPad 4? So fast? So, what are the differences between iPad4 and iPad3? Whether you’re eyeing for the iPad3/iPad4 or you’ve just [...]
This June 22nd, expect Maxis to offer a standalone data plan for the new iPad. While there’s already an existing iPad data plan, there hasn’t been any pricing details regarding the newer ones. However, we expect it to be much more affordable and makes sense for a data-hungry iPad. Will it be an LTE data [...]
- Konstantinos: thank you that was helpful, what happens when the ...
- samsungbodoh: nipuu...
- Tony: Cheras clans ...
- iPad Club Malaysia: You're most welcomed. :)...
- iPad Club Malaysia: Wonderful news!! So it arrived ON TIME despite the...
- First 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- Next 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- How to Register and Check iPad Warranty?
- Do You Need A Screen Protector For Your iPad?
- How To Maintain iPad Battery Life and Lifespan?
- How to Speed Up Your Slow iPad in 5 Simple Steps?
- How To Check And Track Apple Online Store Order?
- iPad Mini or iPad 4?
- iPad Mini: Our Complete Guide
- iPhone 5: Our Complete Guide