It’s finally here!! In fact, it’s tomorrow, December 7 that iPad Mini and iPad 4 will be officially available in Malaysia. This is inline with iPad Mini and iPad 4 launch in China on the same day, which was officially announced by Apple last week. The news is first released by Challenger IT Megastore FB page [...]
Tag Archives | Retina Display
If you are planning to get an iPad in the near future, you will probably face the big question that Apple introduced this year – which iPad to get? iPad Mini or iPad 4? We knew most people will need some guidance in helping them to make the right choice and therefore come this article. [...]
Another telltale sign that Apple will leave older hardware to the dust, like the original iPad. Earlier today, Apple has finally announced Siri for the iPad, which were previously exclusive to the iPhone 4S. Similar to the iPhone, you can perform many exact same tasks with it like playing music, set a reminder, jot a [...]
The new iPad comes with a breathtaking Retina Display, a display that’s 10x better than an HDTV that you might have in your home. While it’s still relatively new on the scene, there hasn’t been enough iPad apps that has been optimized for the Retina Display, including these. However, we have scouted some of the [...]
- google: google... Google http://www.google.com......
- Konstantinos: thank you that was helpful, what happens when the ...
- samsungbodoh: nipuu...
- Tony: Cheras clans ...
- iPad Club Malaysia: You're most welcomed. :)...
- First 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- Next 10 Apps for Your New iPad and iPad Mini
- How to Register and Check iPad Warranty?
- Do You Need A Screen Protector For Your iPad?
- How To Maintain iPad Battery Life and Lifespan?
- How to Speed Up Your Slow iPad in 5 Simple Steps?
- How To Check And Track Apple Online Store Order?
- iPad Mini or iPad 4?
- iPad Mini: Our Complete Guide
- iPhone 5: Our Complete Guide