The Terms of Service set out herein below govern the use of the iPadClubMalaysia.com website (the Website) and all of the services offered and available on iPadClubMalaysia.com. The user is advised to read them carefully as the User is deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Terms of Service when using the Website.
iPadClubMalaysia.com reserves the right to amend the Terms of Service from time to time as it sees fit. The user will be informed through announcements published on the Website when such amendments are made.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
1. The User is personally responsible for his/her use of the Website and/or Services provided.
2. The User will personally bear his/her own risk for using the Website and the services offered.
3. The User shall use the Website and the services offered in accordance with this Terms of Service and any law at the time being in force in Malaysia including, but not limited to, the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 and the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Content Code.
4. The User shall not list and/or advertise on the Website and/or advertise for sale on the Website any item which:-
(a) infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party including copyright, patent, trade mark, trade name, designs, trade secret, confidential information, know-how, goodwill, rights of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party;
(b) otherwise causes legally-recognized harm including but not limited to a product that contains a defamatory statement;
(c) violates or is illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
(d) are counterfeit or stolen items;
(e) contains pornographic or obscene materials;
(f) introduces, spreads or is intended to introduce and/or spread contents or propaganda of religious, cultural or racist nature;
(g) violates or breaches any law; or
(h) any other prohibited content as provided under the Content Code.
5. The User shall not provide information that is false, inaccurate or misleading.
6. The User shall not use the Services provided on the Website or any Content for any unlawful purposes, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
iPadClubMalaysia.com reserves the right to remove any items that it deems in violation of the above, at its sole discretion.
iPadClubMalaysia.com reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate its service to the User without warning and/or notice.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITIES
iPadClubMalaysia.com only provides the platform to connect the sellers and buyers. The Website does not in any way involve in the trading process. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, in no event shall iPadClubMalaysia.com, its owners, officers and employees be liable under any circumstances for:
(a) any punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and/or losses related to this agreement including economic losses;
(b) any loss of goodwill or reputation;
(c) any liability at common law; or
(d) in any other way.
Effective 16 March 2015.