iPad Club Malaysia Used iPad Buy/Sell Platform
Update: iPad Club Malaysia now offers our all new forum for Used iPad, iPhone and Mac for Sale Platform in Malaysia. Click here for details.
Malaysians with an intention to sell their used iPad, iPhone and Mac to those seeking to buy a second hand unit can now advertise their intention to sell by posting in the corresponding forum topics for FREE.
The objective of this effort is to encourage iPad, iPhone and Mac usage in Malaysia by providing a place for those who cannot afford to purchase a brand new unit to buy a used one at a lower price from individuals with an intention to sell their devices for upgrades or for any other purposes.
This service is provided Free of Charge to all Malaysians. It is important to note that iPad Club Malaysia only provides the advertising platform to serious individual sellers and will not be involved in the buy and sell process. Interested buyers should contact the seller directly. iPad Club Malaysia shall not be held responsible in any dispute of any trades and therefore, buyers and sellers are strongly advised to be careful and pay extra attention to avoid falling into scams.
To provide a better advertising platform for the safety and convenience of all, iPad Club Malaysia hereby urge the sellers to post their advertisement as according to the specified requirements listed below.
Include the following information in your posting:
- Name of Seller:
- Phone Contact Number of Seller:
- Email address of Seller:
- Model of device intended to sell: (example: iPad 2 64GB WIFI + 3G)
- Colour of device intended to sell:
- Asking Price in Ringgit Malaysia. Is price negotiable or firm?
- Device Purchase date:
- Device Purchase Location: (from Malaysia or oversea)
- Remaining Warranty period from Apple:
- Has the device been jail-break before?
- Payment method & COD Location:
- Purpose of sale:
- Pictures of actual device intended to sell: (front, back, top, bottom and both sides)
- Describe the Condition of the device by answering the below questions:
a. Any Dead Spot or Cracked Display?
b. Hours of Operation on Battery after 100% charge:
c. All buttons in perfect working conditions?
d. Back plate dented or scratched?
e. Sides dented or scratched?
f. Audio jack fully functional?
g. Is speaker fully functional?
h. Is WIFI and/or 3G working?
i. Is the device Engraved?
j. List of Accessories that are included in the sale:
k. Will the Original box be included?
- Any other comments/descriptions of the device intended to sell:
By providing the above information, buyers will be more informed about the conditions of the used devices and this will surely help in the buying and selling process.
Interested buyers should contact the seller directly by phone, instant messaging via WhatsApp, WeChat, SMS or email without going through iPad Club Malaysia.
- iPad Club Malaysia reserves the right to request for more information from the seller if deemed necessary to protect potential buyer’s interest or reject and delete an advertisement without giving any reason.
- This facility is only provided to individuals who wanted to sell their used iPad, iPhones and Mac that they personally owned and is not for commercial trading purposes.
- This facility is only provided to advertise used iPad, iPhones and Mac. New devices or devices of other brands are strictly prohibited from advertising on this platform.
- This advertising facility is only for trades within Malaysia.
- iPad Club Malaysia only provides the advertising platform to individual sellers and will not be involved in the buy and sell process. Interested buyers should contact the seller directly. iPad Club Malaysia shall not be held responsible in any dispute of any trades and therefore, buyers and sellers are strongly advised to be careful and pay extra attention to avoid falling into scams.
- Sellers are strongly adviced to backup and then completely ERASE THEIR device prior to the sale to avoid personnal data from leaking out. The following YouTube videos shows how to Backup and Erase an iPad, iPhone and Mac completely.
Video for backing up and erasing an iPad or iPhone
Video for backing up and erasing a Mac
You will need to create an account in order to be allowed to post in the forum. Click on the Register button on the top left corner of the page or login if you already have an account with us.
We hope that this effort will benefit serious sellers and buyers and at the same time achieve our objective of encouraging Apple devices usage in Malaysia.
Click/tap HERE to post an advertisement or look for a used iPad, iPhone or Mac.