iPad Club Malaysia Used iPad Buy/Sell Platform
iPad Club Malaysia offers our website www.ipadclubmalaysia.com to be an Online Used iPad for Sale Platform in Malaysia. Malaysians with an intention to sell their used iPad to those seeking to buy a second hand unit can now advertise their iPad for Sale intention on our website here for Free, in a controlled manner described below.
The objective of this effort is to encourage iPad usage in Malaysia by providing a place for those who cannot afford to purchase a brand new iPad to buy a used one at a lower price from individuals with an intention to sell their iPad for upgrades or for any other purposes.
This service is provided Free of Charge to all Malaysians. It is important to note that iPad Club Malaysia only provides the iPad for sale advertising platform to serious individual sellers and will not be involved in the buy and sell process. Interested buyers should contact the seller directly. iPad Club Malaysia shall not be held responsible in any dispute of any trades and therefore, buyers and sellers are strongly advised to be careful and pay extra attention to avoid falling into scams.
To provide a controlled Buy/Sell platform for the safety and convenience of all, iPad Club Malaysia will only post iPad for sale advertisement that fulfills our specified requirements listed below.
Here are the steps to advertise your used iPad for sale intention on iPad Club Malaysia Website:
Individual who wants to sell their used iPad should send the below details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing:
- Name of Seller:
- Malaysian IC Number of Seller:
- Phone Contact Number of Seller:
- Email address of Seller:
- Model of iPad intended to sell: (example: iPad 2 64GB WIFI + 3G)
- Colour of iPad intended to sell:
- Asking Price in Ringgit Malaysia. Is price negotiable or firm?
- iPad Purchase date:
- iPad Purchase Location: (from Malaysia or oversea)
- Remaining Warranty period from Apple:
- Has the iPad been jail-broken before?
- Payment method & COD Location:
- Purpose of sale:
- Pictures of actual iPad intended to sell: (front, back, top, bottom and both sides)
- Describe the Condition of the iPad by answering the below questions:
a. Any Dead Spot or Cracked Display?
b. Hours of Operation on Battery after 100% charge:
c. All buttons in perfect working conditions?
d. Back plate dented or scratched?
e. Sides dented or scratched?
f. Audio jack fully functional?
g. Is speaker fully functional?
h. Is WIFI and 3G working?
i. Is the iPad Engraved?
j. List of Accessories that are included in the sale:
k. Will the Original box be included?
- Any other comments/descriptions of the iPad intended to sell:
Only advertising request that answers to all Questions 1 to 15 above will be considered for advertising on our website.
Once all the required information are received and processed, the pictures will be uploaded to one full webpage on www.ipadclubmalaysia.com under the Buy/Sell section with all information published except Item 2 (IC Number). The same webpage with used iPad for Sale information will also be shared for one time only on our Facebook page so that it will appear on the Facebook Newsfeed of all our members. This webpage will be available only for a maximum period of 30 days or will be removed after being informed by the seller that the iPad has been sold, whichever happens first. Should the seller wants to keep the iPad for sale advertisement after 30 days, they have to send in a new request to email@example.com.
Interested buyers should contact the seller directly by phone, SMS or email without going through iPad Club Malaysia.
- iPad Club Malaysia reserves the right to request for more information from the seller if deemed necessary to protect potential buyer’s interest prior to publishing the iPad for sale advertisement or reject an advertisement request without any reason.
- This facility is only provided to individuals who wanted to sell the iPad that they personally owned and is not for commercial trading purposes.
- This used iPad for sale facility is only for trades within Malaysia.
- iPad Club Malaysia only provides the advertising platform to individual sellers and will not be involved in the buy and sell process. Interested buyers should contact the seller directly. iPad Club Malaysia shall not be held responsible in any dispute of any trades and therefore, buyers and sellers are strongly advised to be careful and pay extra attention to avoid falling into scams.
- Sellers are strongly adviced to backup and then completely ERASE THEIR iPAD prior to the iPad sale to avoid personnal data from leaking out. This YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3AitRBkDec shows how to Backup and Erase an iPad completely prior to selling the device.
Why advertise with iPad Club Malaysia? Simple. We are the largest and only iPad Community in Malaysia and you get to advertise both on our website and Facebook Page, which is viewed by more than a thousand Malaysians everyday. Plus, advertising with us is Free.
We hope that this effort to promote used iPad Sale will benefit serious sellers and buyers and at the same time achieve our objective of encouraging iPad usage in Malaysia.
Currently Listed Used iPad For Sale (Update 19 August 2014)